Broadcasters, individuals and cultural organisations are rising to the challenge of making lots of content available us while we are self-isolating, with lots of films, box sets, concerts, stand up comedy and plays becoming available.
We’ll be adding information below as we discover it.
Links and articles for TV, Film and other things to watch
- A Dolphin stampede video
- Episode 2 of ‘Walking Around My Garden’
- Take a 31 day creativity challenge! Free resources from The Age of Creativity
- Richard Lennox Fundraising Concert….tonight!
- “We are here for you day or night” – Marcus Trescothick introduces a short video about the emotional support offered through Mindline
- Admire these wonderful bird photos from Carl Bovis a Somerset Nature Photographer
- A little act of kindness can boost your Mental Health – Mental Health Awareness Week 18-24th May
- Enjoy this lively keyboard concert from Richard Lennox
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Bumblebees (but were afraid to ask?)
- Learn all about Steepholm – by Kit Houghton
- Bishops Lydeard couple celebrate their 70th Wedding Anniversary during lockdown
- Watch a squirrel take on this NHS themed obstacle course
- Watch the National Theatre’s Frankenstein(s) from Thursday 23rd April-8th May!
- Watch National Theatre productions Live from your sofa! This week Jane Eyre
- View the Cornish coast live from the Minack Theatre
- Enjoy having The Sistine Chapel to yourself
- Explore the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum
- Explore The British Museum:
- Visit The Louvre:
- Look behind the scenes at NASA:
- Wander around the USA National Aquarium:
- Visit San Diego Zoo:
- Enjoy the National Museum of Anthropology:
- Visit The Shedd Aquarium:
- Discover the Guggenheim:
- Tour the Getty Museum: