Looking for something good to read?
Libraries are now shut, but don’t dispair! There are lots of resources available for bookworms.
We’ll be adding resources to the list below as we discover them.
Articles and links to reading materials
- Phased re-opening of LibrariesThis information has been taken from a Somerset West and Taunton Council update. Phased … Read more
- Focus Group – Can you help Somerset Libraries by being part of a focus group?Or perhaps you have friends, family or neighbours that might be interested? The sessions … Read more
- Take a 31 day creativity challenge! Free resources from The Age of CreativityThe 31 creative challenges are a designed to be month of short, daily inspirations … Read more
- Watch the National Theatre’s Frankenstein(s) from Thursday 23rd April-8th May!Each week the National Theatre are giving free access to one of their productions … Read more
- Watch National Theatre productions Live from your sofa! This week Jane EyreThe National Theatre in London is currently closed but the NT Live catalogue is … Read more
- Discover the Best Books of the 20th CenturyWhen I’m looking for something new to read I often visit the www.goodreads.com website … Read more
- Explore 60,000 Free Books online at Project GutenbergProject Gutenberg is an American website library of over 60,000 free eBooks. Download them … Read more
- Listen to audiobooks for free with BBC SoundsA large number of audiobooks from the classic to the modern are available online … Read more
- Learn a new word every dayVisit Word of the Day from the Merriam Webster dictionary to learn a new … Read more
- New information being added dailyIf there is something you would like to see here, please get in touch.
This website contains links to third party websites that we think may interest you. We cannot guarantee that these share our high standards and respect for privacy. We cannot be held responsible for the content of these websites and following the links and viewing the content outside of our website is at your own risk. We would strongly urge you to satisfy yourself that any activities are safe and suitable for you and your environment, before deciding to taking part, be careful what information you might share and NEVER give out financial information.