Enjoy getting your hands dirty* and fingers green.
There is something therapeutic about gardening, whether it’s planning your veg patch or growing herbs on your kitchen window cill. It’s delightful when the first shoots poke out of the soil.
When we find interesting information about what you can do in the garden, we’ll add it here.
*Please do continue to wash your hands regularly and thoroughly!
- Let Nature Improve your Mood – Gardening sessions in Glastonbury and Shepton MalletTo join email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Episode 2 of ‘Walking Around My Garden’So it’s been 16 weeks since i filmed the Pilot Episode of … Continued
- £18 worth of flower seeds “free” with £8 Gardeners World magazine deliveredIf you’re interested in gardening and want to look forward to seeing … Continued
- What you should be doing in your garden in AprilIf you’re lucky enough to have a garden, here is information from … Continued
- Gardening Tips from Christine WalkdenListen to gardening tips and advice from expert gardener Christine Walkden on … Continued
- Maintaining Independence: GardeningInteresting article from Age Co with tips on how to stay independent … Continued
- New information being added dailyIf there is something you would like to see here, please get … Continued
- Pilot episode of “Walking around the garden”Do you have a garden? If not why not join me, for … Continued
This website contains links to third party websites that we think may interest you. We cannot guarantee that these share our high standards and respect for privacy. We cannot be held responsible for the content of these websites and following the links and viewing the content outside of our website is at your own risk. We would strongly urge you to satisfy yourself that any activities are safe and suitable for you and your environment, before deciding to taking part, be careful what information you might share and NEVER give out financial information.