Want to turn your hand to something new?
Every day we’ll add new things to this web page to inspire you to get creative!
Fancing doing some knitting?
The Big Knit is happening again in 2020! So if you have some wool, make a cup of tea, put the radio on (see our listen page for suggestions!) and we’d be really grateful if you could knit us some little hats for the Innocent fundraising campaign.
Hold on to your hats though!
Our Offices are closed at the moment so if you could hold on to any hats you knit for the time being we’ll help you get them to us when the time comes. We don’t think the deadline is until August 2021 so we’re hoping we can exceed last year’s target!
What if I haven’t got any wool?
Find more ideas to get you creating here
- Our Volunteers have written limericks!This Volunteer’s Week (1st to 7th June 2021) we asked our … Continued
- Would you like to see more than 100 animals drawn (badly) for Age UK Somerset?A fundraising activity took place over the early May Bank Holiday … Continued
- We need Knitters with “Wool Power” for the innocent Big KnitThe innocent Big Knit campaign has returned and we are calling … Continued
- 200 Balls for Boredom sent!We’ve now sent over 200 balls of wool out to over … Continued
- More Free Activities for Education or EntertainmentHave you heard of the Workers Educational Association (WEA)? They have … Continued
- Take a 31 day creativity challenge! Free resources from The Age of CreativityThe 31 creative challenges are a designed to be month of … Continued
- Facemasks – how to wear & make your ownFull advice on how to wear and to make your own … Continued
- Prizes for creative over 70s!King Lear Prizes are “The new national literary and creative arts … Continued
- New information being added dailyIf there is something you would like to see here, please … Continued
This website contains links to third party websites that we think may interest you. We cannot guarantee that these share our high standards and respect for privacy. We cannot be held responsible for the content of these websites and following the links and viewing the content outside of our website is at your own risk. We would strongly urge you to satisfy yourself that any activities are safe and suitable for you and your environment, before deciding to taking part, be careful what information you might share and NEVER give out financial information.