Latest letter with advice to “clinically vulnerable” groups, January 2021
If you are in the group of people deemed “clinically extremely vulnerable” you will receive a letter from the Department of Health and Social Care. Click on the image to read the full contents of the letter.
Definitions of terms
Coronavirus is a virus that affects your lungs and airways. Find out about the symptoms of coronavirus and the steps to take to stop it spreading. This information is taken from the Age UK website.
Frequently asked questions
NHS 111 Online Service
Answer a few questions to check if your symptoms are coronavirus and find out what to do next
Information or updates from other sources:
- We’re looking forward to getting “back to normal” Update 23rd Feb, 2021
- Here’s what to expect when you attend a Covid vaccination appointmentWarning: contains an image of someone receiving a vaccination! My Mum (77) went … Continued
- COVID vaccines rolled out to people aged 70 and over from Monday 18th JanMillions of people aged 70 and over and those clinically extremely vulnerable to … Continued
- Coronavirus Vaccination Information FAQLots of questions have been raised about the Coronavirus vaccination procedure so we’ve … Continued
- Christmas Office Closure – Emergency Numbers
- Archive – North Somerset moves down to Tier 2 from Saturday 19th DecemberBecause numbers have dropped North Somerset is moving down from Tier 3 to … Continued
- Coronavirus: Somerset is in Tier 2, North Somerset Tier 3 – What you can and can’t do after 2nd DecemberToday an announcement was made putting Somerset into Tier 2 restrictions and North … Continued
- Ash House Office to close again and staff to work from home from 28th SeptemberIn keeping with the Government’s latest guidance, we will be closing Ash House … Continued
- New Social Distancing Guidelines from 14th SeptemberAs you may have seen, the Government has issued updated guidance according to … Continued
- Test and Trace Covid Test Telephone ScamWe’ve been getting reports of people receiving “track and trace NHS” phone calls, … Continued
- Phased re-opening of LibrariesThis information has been taken from a Somerset West and Taunton Council update. … Continued
- Fact check Covid 19 with Full FactFull Fact is an independent fact checking charity who There are lots of … Continued
- New information being added dailyIf there is something you would like to see here, please get in … Continued
- Download the Age UK Coronavirus Information GuideWhat the guide is about These are uncertain times, and coronavirus (COVID-19) is … Continued
- Guidance from the GovernmentClick here for the Coronavirus Guidance dated 30th March 2020. It covers: advice … Continued
This website contains links to third party websites that we think may interest you. We cannot guarantee that these share our high standards and respect for privacy. We cannot be held responsible for the content of these websites and following the links and viewing the content outside of our website is at your own risk. We would strongly urge you to satisfy yourself that any activities are safe and suitable for you and your environment, before deciding to taking part, be careful what information you might share and NEVER give out financial information.