Or perhaps you have friends, family or neighbours that might be interested?
The sessions will run for 30 mins on ZOOM, dates to be confirmed. (don’t let ZOOM put you off, you will be offered support to use it)
Just email John Carter email@example.com if you are interested.
Somerset Libraries would like to invite people to help shape the library service of today and the future, by evaluating of their diverse range of services (both physical and online). Feedback from frequent, occasional and non-users will be sought through informal focus groups and/or one-to-one conversations.
Each focus group or conversation should last around 30 minutes and participants will be asked about:-
• Their awareness of library services – including the online services we have been developing
• How easy/difficult they find it to access what they need
• Keep the learning sessions in short bursts
• How their needs regarding accessing literature, digital services, events and activities might be changing
• Any advice and suggestions to help us improve our range of services
They are particularly keen to get views from people over 70 years of age.